Thursday, October 3, 2013

Don't Waste Your Story

My story is of Godly provision...How He knew my future, prepared me for my future, and how I was tested because of my future. My story is that of sadness, brokenness, and complete devastation. My story is also that of love, faith, hope, God's truth and promises. My story will not be wasted!!! I learned through my story that He will never leave me or forsake me and will hold true to His promises.

Through out this cancer experience God spoke to me through:
* Al (my angel)
*The healing message on the radio (I can't wait to tell you about that!)
*Hearing God actually speak in the depths of my soul (This experience is saved for another post and oh will it bring you to your knees!)
* The financial provision of unexpected insurance policies that covered every penny of every cost.
*The Holy Spirit whispering/singing ever so gently 2 hymns, in my mind, over and over that it resonated in my soul....1) Bless the Lord, oh my soul   ~Psalm 103:1  Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name!  Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, WHO HEALS ALL YOUR DISEASES, who redeems your life from the pit, who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy. 2) On Christ  solid the rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand, all other ground is sinking sand.
*Jesus Calling

Jesus Calling
Dec. 17th 1st mammo:  Como to me with your gaping emptiness, knowing that in me you are complete, depend on me with childlike trust, I am He from whom all blessings flow!
Dec. 19th 2nd mammo:  Seek my face continually through out this day.
Dec. 28th Biopsy:  I am your refuge and strength, and ever-present help in trouble.  Therefore, you don't need to be afraid of ANYTHING.!
Jan. 2nd Cancer diagnosis:  Relax in my healing presence.  Thus I equip you to face whatever the day brings.
Jan. 6th the day sadness set in:  I am able to do far beyond all that you ask or imagine.  Come to me with positive expectations, knowing that there is no limit to what I can accomplish.
Jan/ 9th telling the dr. that a double mastectomy is my decision:  I am with you and for you.  When you decide on a course of action that is in line with my will nothing in heaven or Earth can stop you.
Jan. 11th begging God for containment/no chemo/complete healing:  Let go and recognize that I'm God.

We all have a story. Mine is just about breast cancer.

Don't waste your story. Use it as a witness to bring others to Christ.  Don't let Satan spin your story into fear and/or desperation.  Satan is here all around you to destroy and conquer you, your children, your marriage, your finances, and your health.  He uses things such as fear, lies, manipulation, confusion, hate, and even cancer.  I REFUSE to allow Satan to use my cancer for his evil plan.

In my human twisted way of thinking, I feel as if Satan went to God and said "Let me have her. Let me try.  I can show you that she will crumble and those around her will crumble too." God laughed, " She's mine, back off. However, you go ahead and try.  You will see, that she's MINE!"
You're right Savior.  I'm yours!  I'm yours!

This is my story.  I'm a sinful person by nature.  I'm a mess.  A HOT mess!!  I had cancer.  I've never questioned it.  I've never gotten mad about it.  (Which is totally not my personality!)  Yes, I cried.  Yes, I was hurt, but this was meant to be my story.  My story to use for God's good.  My story to use to motivate women to take care of themselves because Satan is out to destroy them!  My story to proclaim that God is still in the miracle working business!  My story to shout from the rooftops that God's promises are true!  My story to comfort those that are suffering.  My story to share with my kids that our Savior spared their mother from death.  My story to reflect back over when fear or worry invades in my family's heart.  My story to help harvest souls in these end times!

I encourage you to examine your life and find out what your story is....because we all have a story!

Hugs,
Amy

3 comments:

  1. God be with you. Prayers for you and your family. I am Stef's Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nana, Stef is so special to me! I'm so blessed by her friendship!!! Thanks for the prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love getting on here and reading your stories. So encouraging! Love ya girl.
    Amy Haynes

    ReplyDelete